Thursday, January 24, 2013

Penguin Time

Just a quick post to show off my Interactive Math Bulletin Board.   We are doing a nonfiction penguin unit in Reading and learning how to tell time in Math.  My class makes these super cute cut and create penguins every year. (BIG listening and following directions activity!)
This year I used some of them on an interactive bulletin board.  (The rest will be used in our Gallery Walk in the first grade hallway....more to come on that soon!)  I made the clock bellies with clip art from Scrappin Doodles.


Sorry the pictures are not the best, I snapped them with my phone on my way out the door this afternoon....on my way out the door for my LONG weekend!!!  I get tomorrow off for the Teacher of the Year banquet tomorrow night!!!  Trying not to brag, but I am very excited.  It is supposed to be 74 and sunny tomorrow and my mom arrived from Indiana this morning.  (Where it is REALLY cold.)  She is here for the weekend and the banquet.  We are going to have a nice relaxing day tomorrow. I am sure soaking up some sun will be on the agenda!

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment