Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Portable Word Wall Freebie


**********Fixed a typo on the Christmas page!  Re-download!************

I know the value and importance of a Word Wall.  However, with I Can statements, a million anchor charts, and student work, it is hard giving up an ENTIRE wall!  This year I have been using Portable Word Walls.  The kids love them and I LOVE having an extra wall!

Here are a few pics of them being used in action.
Mine are kept in a plastic 3 pronged folder.  Nothing fancy but they are durable!
The pages are placed in plastic sleeves....again...durability!


These are the ones I made at the beginning of the year.  Don't worry, I have "cutsied" them up for you!

I do not add a page until that season/holiday.  Before I add it, we talk about the words on the new page, so the kids are easily able to find the words they need.  
I have one folder at each table, one at the Teacher Table, and a couple more in baskets around the room.  The kids do great sharing them and reminding each other where to find words!
Click {HERE} if you would like it for FREE.  (I would appreciate feedback or a blog or Facebook follow!)
If there are any words you would like added or pages, please let me know and I will add them!

No comments:

Post a Comment