Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Turkey Disguise...a bit late!

December.....what???  (Said in a minion voice.  I watched Despicable Me for the first time over break!)

Here are a couple of pictures I wanted to share before Thanksgiving Break (but never got around to)!

Turkey Disguise!
We sent the turkey disguise project home last month.  They all did fantastic, but this is the most creative one I have ever had.
Not sure what it is?  I wasn't either at first, but it is....... Lady Gob Gob!  (Apparently this little first grader is a major Lady Gaga fan!)  As part of the project they had to pretend they were the turkey and use the speech bubble to convince me that they were not a turkey.
It says:  Gob, Gob!  Oh La La.  I am the fabulous Lady Gob Gob!  I am not a turkey....Can't read my, can't read my, No you can't read my turkey face!  See you on tour!

I laughed so hard and had to share it with anyone who came in our classroom last week!

This month we sent home a Random Acts of Kindness Project.  2 days in and my kids are so excited to share their random acts of kindness with me!  I will blog about it soon!  

Meredith











No comments:

Post a Comment