Saturday, August 22, 2015

Nautical Classroom 2015-2016

Monday is the first day of school. I am ready.  {{I think.}}  Other than the last minute trip to Walmart, Target, and the Dollar Store I am getting ready to make.....

I currently only have 15 students on my roster. 14 of them came to Meet the Teacher yesterday. That is a VERY good turnout for my school. Out of the five first grade teachers, I have the largest class. We will see if the numbers stay this way. While I am VERY thankful, I am not holding my breath. Lol!

Here are a few pictures. I have lots of empty wall/cabinet space. (Which all of the former students who came back to visit me yesterday pointed out!) This is where I will hang anchor charts as we make them.


Top Right...Math Corner
Baskets are for Manipulatives and Math Stations
Bottom Right...Reading Corner
I love my new colorful Book Bins!


Day One's Morning Work.....We go to Special Area at 8:05 this year. I am NOT sure how this is going to work for my little guys! After Day One, we will come in, drop our bags and head to Specials. There will be no morning work!

Area behind my Teacher Table. The baskets at the bottom will be for small groups. 

Anyone else do a nautical theme?

1 comment:

  1. Your room is the cutest!!!! I love it! And your blog! So cute!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete