Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Tell All Tuesday Summer Snapshot

Hello everyone! We are linking up for Tell All Tuesday!



This week's linky is all about...



It's no secret. We live in Florida. We love summer. We love the sun. This week's linky was perfect for us! Here's our Summer Snapshot.


We often spend time at the beach. And by often, we mean at least once a week.

This particular picture was taken at Flagler Beach. Flagler Beach is a little beach town with a lot of beachside restaurants and shops. It also has the Flagler Pier which you can see from the picture.

We love this spot though due to the proximity to a beachside winery. It is lovely. They have wine slushies. They are amazing! And perfect for a hot summer day!

What do you love to do during the summer? Do you love the beach like us? Let us know below!

Check out the Link for other Teacher Summer Snapshots!




6 comments:

  1. Jealous of the time you get to spend at the beach!! And wine slushies!??! Send me one please ;) So glad I found your blog through this linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living on the coast certainly has its perks! Such a beautiful beach to relax and recharge. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Always Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wine slushies? Now that sounds pretty fabulous. I'm up in the northeast, but thankfully I live reasonably close to the beach! I'm so thankful!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! I am visiting my sister in Florida next week and can't wait! :)
    Crystal
    Crystal Clear Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like so much fun and looks like the perfect location! Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! Wine Slushies?!?! This looks and sound like the perfect beach day!
    Thank you for sharing. I will be adding this to my list of must visit spots for summer!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete