Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tell All Tuesday

Hey everyone! We are linking up for Tell All Tuesday.

This week is fun......

Two Truths and Lie!

Below are two truths and one lie. Make your guesses in the comments! We will let you know the lie on Thursday!


1. We are both teaching summer school.

2. First Grade is our favorite.

3. We love winter.

Which one do you think is the lie?  Leave a comment to let us know! Check back on Thursday for our answers!


Check out the Link for other Teacher Truths and Lies!




8 comments:

  1. I am guessing that number 3 is a lie. However, that may be because I live in New England and hate winter! Can't wait to find out for sure. :)
    Crystal
    Crystal Clear Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go with three also! I mean as a midwesterner, there are highlights of winter...but love might be a stretch!! Glad to find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tagging along with the two above me! I have to go with number three! Winter is my least favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am guessing number 3 is your lie! Mostly because your blog is SO CUTE and all about SUNSHINE and Sand!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing three also! Winter is ROUGH.
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to guess number 3! Haha. You're blog is super cute, by the way! I love the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining us!! I'm going to go ahead and guess that number 3 is the lie! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for linking up with us. I think number 3 is the lie, only because winter is not my favorite, haha!

    ReplyDelete